Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

ISO:
Stone Vertical epics, all years.

Access to breweries throughout the Wilamette Valley and Oregon Coast, would be willing to do alot of driving and collecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

gently caress, wrong thread. Redact!

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

Corbet posted:

Does anybody happen to live close to Russian River and want to set up some type of regular trading for their more rare releases (like the next round of Beatification)?

I live in the midwest and tend to go to any of the following breweries for major releases:

-Kuhnhenn (Barrel Aged 4D release 2x a year in bottles)
-Dark Horse (Barrel Aged Plead the Fifth every December)
-Founders (Backstage releases, KBS in March)
-Bells (Black Note Stout, but who knows if I'll even have a chance to get there in time)
-Jolly Pumpkin (La Roja Grand Reserve)
-Three Floyds (Dark Lord in March)
-Upland (Lambics)
-Jackie O's (tons of barrel aged stuff, 2-3 bottle releases every couple months)

Beatification is due in spring.

• Locked thread