Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I'd be very willing to organise a trade for some Australian craft beer for some great American craft beer. The local places here struggle to get a lot of the greats. Currently I can get a decent amount of craft either online or at a beer boutique about an hour away. My list of current "want to try beers":

Pliny the Elder - because I've brewed a clone and want to compare
Heady Topper
Dogfish 60 minute or pumpkin ale
Cigar City beers in general

Pretty well would be willing to swap a half case (12 pack) of quality Aussie craft beer (Holgate, Burleigh Brewing, Bridge Road etc) for basically a Pliny, heady and then some good stouts and porters for the winter. Someone pm me if you're interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

So basically it's gonna be more economical for me to not waste cash and spend several hundred more for plane tickets over and have a poo poo load more beers than doing a beer exchange? Good to know.

Any Aussie brewers keen for a swap?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Any amerigoons after any good Australian craft beer let me know, I'm based in Australia and looking specifically for some heavier beers that will age for a while. Preferably Firestone walker, cigar city, Adam, basically anything that I can sit on until next winter. Sours too. I understand there will be a reasonably high shipping cost but I'm willing to cover it if I can get some decent stuff.

Not sure what's available where or which breweries have distribution where so yeah. If you can get any of the more popular/higher rated breweries I would be forever grateful. Also iso heady/Pliny for a side by side test against my own brewed clones.

• Locked thread