Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003
Anyone have their hands on some BA Numbskull (especially 2011)? I'm in Chicago if there's anything you're looking for out here..

Uuudar fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Oct 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003

Angry Grimace posted:

FT: Kern River Brewing Company Citra. I have the bottles in hand, only three days old.

I've been looking for fresh Heady Topper or Zombie Dust for a while but had no takers or offers. Let me know if you want to work something out.

If nothing works out for you before hand, I'm planning on snagging fresh Heady that I could ship out Nov 11-12. Don't want to make any guarantees at this point, but throwing it out there and you can contact me at uuudar at gmail dot com.

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003

Cbear posted:

Trying to track down a proprietors before a Christmas bottle share.

FT:

-GBS
-Bcbs coffee 4-pack
-bcbs 4-packs
-abraxas

Probably not enough to get it done. But if anyone has interest let me know through PM.

I don't have PMs, but if you're in the Chicago area and can do an in person, we can try to make something work. My email is uuudar(at)gmail.com

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003
I'll likely be in VT or NH come June. The beer scene better make up for the snow.

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003
Any Chicagoons planning on making the drive to Upland Indy to pick up sours from the lottery? Looking for a proxy if someone is already planning a trip. uuudar (at) gmail.com and hopefully we can figure something out.

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

Okay 2 six packs of it then :v:

I can get this done for you, shipping out Tuesday. Shoot me an email at uuudar (at) gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003

krustster posted:

If there's any Mars left, it's probably not so great anymore as it's a little over 4 months old now (only bottled once). Unless you're looking for it as a collector's item, then go hog wild! More planets to come soon.

Drinking one right now and it's still drinking great.

• Locked thread