Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

CalvinDooglas posted:

Alright, I guess the local trade isn't gonna happen...

No wait let's do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

CalvinDooglas posted:

ha, I'm up to trade for growlers and such, if the mountain locals don't bottle. I know there are some decent brewpubs in Dillon/Frisco/Breck.

Yeah, one bottles and another cans, but only the usual sort of pilsners/lagers get that treatment and those are not really worth trading for.

That said there's also all the rest of CO's vast bounty that I have access to, so.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

UPS damaged my package to Houston and now it's coming back to me! My JPs! :cry:

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

rage-saq posted:

Did you use a styrofoam shipper?

I did! I guess I'll see what went wrong when it comes back to me.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Just wanted to say that funkybottoms and Corbet are rad gentlemen who live up to their word beer-box-wise.

PS. If you can get Duck-Rabbit, let's talk.

SUPER HASSLER fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 4, 2012

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Looking for New Glarus Apple Ale if anyone has some left.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Why not just buy some isopropyl alcohol at the Walgreen's instead? Lot cheaper.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

I'd also like to say that funkybottoms is some kind of beer drinking/beer sending robot and is generally fantastic.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Is VSB something I'm reasonably able to get if I drive over to NG, like whatever that experimental sour ale is they always have?

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

The four main varieties of AA can very easily be found around Bend if you know where to look, and can be sort-of found during delivery days in Portland. This makes it more common in retail bottles than Hill anyway.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Kudosx posted:

Your best bet for completing a trade like this would most likely be on beeradvocate or reddit. There's way more people in the New England area on those sites than there are here.

I really wish we had a Vermonter on SA beer threads so we could hear bitching about all the Massholes coming up and extending their HF wait times.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

duh wrong thread

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

a worthy uhh posted:

ISO a box from Oregon.. Peche n Brett, other Logsdon, Ale Apothecary, de Garde, Ching Ching

FT Philly, cellar

Aw what the hell, I really shouldn't be trading but I have access to literally everything you listed so give me a pm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Aw what the hell, if any of you folks get a Velvet Speedway I'd be innerested. I'll give de Garde / Ale Apothecary / Logsdon for it if you like.

• Locked thread