Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
There is a foobar plugin for doing this with music I use that works decent and it lets me send full range to my full range surrounds. Have you looked into a nicer sound card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
I had an issue where my Xonar would pop but only once after bootup and only on the first use after bootup, it comes and goes and seems to be caused and cured by windows update cycles. I have it plugged into the 7.1 in on my Denon and I would have to turn it off or change inputs or it would make all the speakers go pop and trip off.

When did your issue pop up, after a windows update?