Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
Best budget 2/2.1 speakers? I don't want to go all out, as in the future ill's want to spend the money on a sound system for the TV and pass through to that, but something serviceable for desktop gaming or YouTube watching at around the 100AUD mark would be nice. There's the Logitech Z313s or the Pebble Plus that seem to be the go-tos in that price range here, but I'm open to whatever if there's some hidden gem out there.

e: Going back a few pages, and doing some more poking around, the Edifier R1280DB's are on sale (with free shipping) for $140AUD. Looks to be a deal worth paying the extra on?

Aaronicon fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Nov 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

Aaronicon posted:

Best budget 2/2.1 speakers? I don't want to go all out, as in the future ill's want to spend the money on a sound system for the TV and pass through to that, but something serviceable for desktop gaming or YouTube watching at around the 100AUD mark would be nice. There's the Logitech Z313s or the Pebble Plus that seem to be the go-tos in that price range here, but I'm open to whatever if there's some hidden gem out there.

e: Going back a few pages, and doing some more poking around, the Edifier R1280DB's are on sale (with free shipping) for $140AUD. Looks to be a deal worth paying the extra on?

Quoting myself here to say, yes, they were paying the extra on. These speakers are absolute bangers and the only downside to them is that I worry they're going to be an entryway to the audiophile money pit where I'll start having opinions about tubes and soundscapes.