Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Decius posted:

I know, you probably don't want to hear it, but speakers are the part of a PC system you will use the longest (10+ years if they are decent) and you will use every time you use the PC, so I never really understood skimping when it comes to that (and $40 is really, really low for speakers).

Not sure how they stack up on the goon consensus but I've been using the same pair of Logitech Z-5500's for just about 10 years now that I think about it. Everything still works perfectly, and now that I'm in a studio apartment, it doubles as my home theater system. Might not be ideal for the audiophile, but it's still working quite admirably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I just rewired my computer/entertainment center area and realized that my Logitech Z-5500s are coming up on 10 years old. The things are still kicking! Everything still runs fine, and all inputs still work.