Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Classic Doctor Who is way better than the new poo poo. It all went downhill when Matt Smith came on as the 3rd Doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Also, the best Star Wars movie was the one with the clones.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
I'm the 53%.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

PooBoots posted:

Atheism requires belief, therefore Atheism is a religion.

Stephen Moffat said something vaguely misogynist once. He's sexist and has ruined Doctor Who.

All obese people are Poor, and live in food deserts. It's not their fault.

quick edit: Bootstraps!!

I think I love you.

Batman sucks. If you took away all his wealth and toys and personal trauma, you'd just have some guy. Also, wouldn't it just be easier to shoot the Joker in the face? That would solve so many problems.

CGI makes everything better.

Jurassic Park 2 was the best in the series.

No Country for Old Men is literally the worst movie ever. The ending was dumb and didn't make sense.

In The Prestige, the cloner/teleporter never actually worked. It was all part of a grander illusion on Hugh Jackman's part.

Frank Gehry has to be the single greatest living architect in the world. He makes buildings that don't look like buildings!

Russell T. Davies is the most gifted writer around. He knows subtlety, nuance, and structure, and he can tie together a narrative better than anyone I've seen, and he struck gold when he started the Dr. Who franchise. Steven Moffat's a hack, though.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Joel, Picard, and Sylvester McCoy. :colbert:

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Heroin is completely harmless and not at all addictive. It's the additives they cut it with that's dangerous.

Rape is rarely justified.

Waly Gisnep

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
It's impossible for a woman to rape a man, unless she's hideous.

All sex is rape.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

thedouche posted:

E/N: I need help dealing with a DWI.

Posts like this make me wish SA had a "like" button. Because Something Awful should be more like Facebook.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
The Bible says it. I believe it. Case closed.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
I need someone to design a logo and web page for my upstart business. I can't pay you, but I'm sure you can use the experience. Besides, it'll look good on your resume.

If you were a real artist, you would do it for the practice and experience. Once you start charging money, you've sold out. All art must be free.

Also, everything on the internet is public domain.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Not to derail this thread any further, but...

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Abortion is unequivocally murder in all cases. The health of the baby always comes before the health of the mother.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

Hogo Fogo posted:

If a baby is born with any defect, Downs or whatever, the parents should have the right to have it euthanized.

Not a right. An obligation.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
If you don't use fresh herbs and spices, don't bother seasoning your food at all.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
You're for states' rights? Fuckin' racist.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

Jive One posted:

Video games are for children; go read a book.

As are comic books and cartoons.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing

RagnarokAngel posted:

Why does everyone hate the prequel star wars movies and the special editions so much? They're Lucas's films he can do what he wants with them.

Don't forget, they're also the ones that are canonically correct. I mean, I know it all didn't really happen, but the SEs and PT are what really didn't really happen.

I don't understand why people hate Twilight so much.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Rape jokes are rarely funny.

Also, I understand this is "Something Awful", but can you please not use the c-word anymore? It offends me.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Speaking of frivolous lawsuits, how about that woman who successfully sued McDonald's after spilling coffee on her lap? Hey, it's coffee! It's supposed to be hot! Hell, it even says so on the cup!

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Anyone who eats meat and keeps pets is a hypocrite.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
God, literally everyone over the past 20 or so pages has totally missed the point of this thread! I don't mean to derail, but hasn't this gotten a bit old? Isn't it time to close this thread and move on?

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
I leave Chick tracts as tips. A waiter doesn't need worldly goods when his riches are in heaven.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
I don't understand why Uglycat keeps getting probated/banned. He's by far the most sensible poster in D&D.

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Why is it ok for white people to impersonate Bill Cosby, but the second we do an imitation of Chris Rock, we're racist?

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
Hi guys! I'm not very good with graphic design, and my new business needs a logo....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGL
Jan 15, 2003
AssKing
No, I get it. All guys want to gently caress other guys. But it's right there in the Bible: It's forbidden. That's why we don't do it.

• Locked thread