Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

NGL posted:

In The Prestige, the cloner/teleporter never actually worked. It was all part of a grander illusion on Hugh Jackman's part.
Christian Bale used the cloner/teleporter.

Harvey Dent is alive at the end.

Dark Knight, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, etc. were actually horrible movies, the critics/public just have bad taste in movies.

There is a difference between the terms "comic-book movie" and "super-hero movie", and that difference matters.

The ending of Inception has one correct interpretation, and it is...

The ending of Lost shows that they were in purgatory the whole series.

Lost is about the characters, not the mysteries.

Practical effects are always better than CG in movies.

You can enjoy this movie if you turn off your brain!

Zach Snyder is a dumb fratboy whose movies have no deeper meaning at all, just slow-mo punches.

Oblivion is better than Morrowind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Liquid Criminal posted:

I hate people who post their problems on Facebook. You're mucking up my feed! :argh:
Facebook shouldn't be used for posting pictures/updates about your children/family, it should only be used for copy+pasted "witty" one-liners stolen from somebody else without credit.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Choronzons son posted:

I really don't want to derail this thread but

Here's my opinion on the matter...
*long-rear end anger-filled post*
But this derail is stupid, let's all shut-up about it!

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Bono is a horrible human being, if he really cared he'd give away *all* of his money and jet planes. Charlie Sheen is a better person than he is because he doesn't "pretend" to "care".

Keanu Reeves isn't really a bad actor.

"The Shining" mini-series was better than Kubrick's movie. (or any other book/movie/show is better than show/book/movie/etc. argument)

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Santa and Jesus are the exact same thing, so when my parents said Santa isn't real, I knew Jesus wasn't either!

Evolution and creationism are mutually exclusive.

God is a magic man in the clouds, and evolution says that your great grand-pappy was a monkey.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Robokomodo posted:

I vote independant.
I don't vote :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

It's called 'zed', not 'zee', get it right!

As a smoker, I feel I have the right to light up a cigarette wherever I drat well please! Second-hand smoke is a false concept invented by the government in order to take away my smoker rights! Brb, gotta take my fifth smoke break of the day.

Oh, by the way, I want to gently caress my step-mom, there's nothing wrong with that, right?

• Locked thread