Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2176 »
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

*busts in through door, trips over coffee table, completely eating poo poo but still manage to raise my head to deliver a savage own* "BECOME" UNREADABLE????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

kids and fun

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

Homestuck^2 updated, and now it's going on a break for all of June.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Terezi's outfit and hair are the best.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

wouldn't be homestuck without a hiatus!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

There are words hidden in the first two fuzzy gifs of Terezi waking up, but I can't read them. Also, she's clearly having a conversion with someone in the first few pages of the chapter, but we only get to see half of it.

Like I said before, there's clearly something interesting going on under the surface of Homestuck^2, but it's taking so loving long to get to those interesting parts.

Edit:

My mistake, there are no words hidden it was just my bad eyes playing tricks on me, there isn't actually anything interesting happening here.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jun 1, 2020

mmmmalo
Mar 30, 2018

Hello!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Also, she's clearly having a conversion with someone in the first few pages of the chapter, but we only get to see half of it.

Hoping for brainghost!Egbert personally but who knows. It could just as easily be an early indicator of another terminal (from the future in Candy timeline?)... or some other setup for making people talk to themselves

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Pathetic.
Awful Games Done Quick 2018 Survivor

it was just my bad eyes playing tricks on me, there isn't actually anything interesting happening here.

Welcome to Homestuck!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

mmmmalo posted:

Hoping for brainghost!Egbert personally but who knows. It could just as easily be an early indicator of another terminal (from the future in Candy timeline?)... or some other setup for making people talk to themselves

Yeah I'm hoping for a brain ghost too, why should Jake be the only one who gets a quasi-real imaginary friend?

It could also be the Terezi is going a little crazy and just regular talking to her self and the "we" she's referring to is herself and the John corpse she has in her wallet.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 11, 2012

This particularly rapid unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Homestuck^2 updated, and now it's going on a break for all of June.

The Patreon updates are on break for June, but where do you see that HS2 is? I checked the News page.

mmmmalo
Mar 30, 2018

Hello!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The Patreon updates are on break for June, but where do you see that HS2 is? I checked the News page.

"The HS2 team going to be taking a short summer break in June. [snip]

We’ve still got another main and bonus update for you here in May, and we’ll be 8ack in the saddle starting in July."

From the Patreon post. Doesn't say it directly exactly, but almost definitely means both main and bonus updates for HS^2 are suspended until July.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 11, 2012

This particularly rapid unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

mmmmalo posted:

"The HS2 team going to be taking a short summer break in June. [snip]

We’ve still got another main and bonus update for you here in May, and we’ll be 8ack in the saddle starting in July."

From the Patreon post. Doesn't say it directly exactly, but almost definitely means both main and bonus updates for HS^2 are suspended until July.

Aha! Thanks. I didn't read carefully.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

They really should put that where non-patrons can read it if it also applies to regular updates.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

it was on the twitter

https://twitter.com/homestuck/statu...501634166030337

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

June break

John Egbert is featured in the picture.

June Egbert

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 11, 2012

That picture is so pure and makes me smile every time it crosses my eyeballs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Harry Anderson.

«2176 »