Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

did y0u pr0gram this r0b0t t0 have feelings f0r y0u?
R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
I'm excited for the flash, but there's a post making the rounds on tumblr that warns non-Homestuck fans to just stay off of tumblr the day it comes out, because no one will be able to shut up about it. I'm thinking of following that advice, because the fandom really drives me crazy at times. :(

That said, I'm really curious as to what dead Vriska and John are up to as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok

Well Manicured Man posted:

To celebrate the coming Tuesday, I come bearing a gift!

This was so much fun.

This is rad as hell.

Anyway, I'm not sure if a dreambubble breakout is even possible given how much of an effort Hussie's gone to to hammer home the fact that certain characters are, in fact, dead. But it's Hussie, so who even knows.

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok

marsattacks posted:

Do you think the Ancestors are going to show up at all?

I would pretty much love a Handmaid vs. Condesce showdown.

And I'd like to find out whatever happened to the Summoner and Mindfang.