Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tuesday cannot come fast enough

because gently caress all Mondays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well Manicured Man posted:

[...] fans want to see their favorite dead trolls alive again.

Hey, don't tell me you don't want to see Equius again :arghfist::mad:

also nice musics as always

Is that influences from the Jaws theme I hear?

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Oct 24, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well Manicured Man posted:

edit: I'm not going to continue this analogy because I haven't actually seen Jaws before

me neither

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Mastermind posted:

My biggest complaint is that I can't get to MSPA from work, which means that I won't be able to see it until I get home.

I'm going to have to wait all day to see God-Tier Karkat. :(

I'm going to be stuck in BE class all day :(
Guarantee you it'll happen at 1025. My MSPA-sense will be going off like a fire alarm, and there'll be nothing I can do but wait :smith:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But you won't know unless you check, will you? :pseudo:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So to put it in culinary terms, Act 5 was the meat of the delicious HS sandwich. 4 was the artisan colby jack cheese, 3 was the varied condiments, 2 the ciabatta top, and 1 the weird garnish thing that most people have no idea what to do with.

... I may be a bit hungry.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Favorite moment in all of Homestuck.

Easy mode: [S]JOHN. RISE UP
Something about the whole rising out of death into wind-godhood really strikes a deep chord in me somewhere.

Otherwise, I'd have to say the conversation starting here. Oh Dave, even when creeped the gently caress out you still make time for a rap-off.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Oct 30, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know about all you folks, but this flash basically vindicated the gently caress out of me. I always figured that LE was a)Big Cal and b) somehow inside of Doc Scratch. I'm so glad I checked MSPA before I left for class today.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He got crushed by a copy of Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolity and Practical Japery.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well I guess Nepeta climbing into the vents in the lab could be related?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yes this is a thing that Hussie confirmed as deliberate somewhere a long time ago.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was just messing around just now with a friend, and we realized that a lot of the impact of the bloodier troll scenes is lost due to the colors. It looks really hosed up when you 'shop that stuff red. The asteroid is a freaking charnelhouse.

Also courtesy of my friend:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's another example:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No, Jake is definitely J. He's got the green color theme and the love of FISTICUFFS.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eh, the trolls didn't turn out too badly. I mean hell, Kanaya and Terezi came out fairly okay having been in contact with Scratch. Who knows?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's weird, so am I. :dance:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regy Rusty posted:

And Dad. I hope he is around in some form.

That charred hat on Jane's dresser probably indicates his current status.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So, who do you think is at that terminal with the alternian font? I really want to know what's going on there :crossarms:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Walliard posted:

In other news, the cosplayers are already here.

HOLY gently caress. I mean, really? Already?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow. Just read an entire blog about somebody reading the entirety of Homestuck over the course of 2 months or so. They started out basically roasting it. And then changed their mind once the story got underway. It's a hilarious read, but it's also kind of nostalgic. I can remember going through a lot of this stuff. It's been a hell of a ride, hasn't it?

http://what-the-gently caress-is-homestuck.tumblr.com/how

E:VVVVVVV I KNOW. I think they've still got a few things confused, so somebody buy that woman a membership so we can motherfucking enlighten her.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Nov 12, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, now we know how they're gonna save the troll race. If that's still a thing people want to happen. I mean, they've kind of a got a track record of screwing themselves and everyone else over.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A man carries the car out back to the hose instead.

Oh Dad I missed you! :D

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jake's computer. I want it. :swoon:

Of course, I could say the same of most of the other ___-tops in the comic.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh cool things are happening now.

In a few updates that "Oh cool" is going to be an "Oh god" isn't it. :stare:

E: Hussie is updating fast now. It's just *f5* like old *f5* times. Woo*f5*ooo!

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Nov 14, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, Doc did say the Scratch would result in a race better prepared for SBURB...

Still, this is kind of ridiculous.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Saw this a while back, it's still scary.

Dominic White posted:

Impressive! I especially like the note of 'southern evangelical preacher' in Gamzee's second voice. It fits.

Huh. That... you're right.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is this thing in Jake's modus that takes up so much space, I wonder? Also, this modus looks fun.

ALSO UPDATE.

VVVVV: No, that's much smaller. Look a little more carefully.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 20, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seoinin posted:

Too anime to live, too shonen to die.

drat, I might have to get a new avatar now...

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One thing to consider is that Doc Scratch had no chatting handle, nor did he have a quirk (other than being a grammatically correct smug rear end in a top hat. I suppose by the same line of reasoning Rose doesn't either.)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, Bro looks like he's shaping up to be loving awesome. The whole robot angle seems a bit out of left field, if you look at him as being a mixture of Dave's and Rose's traits. Where would that have come from. Although I suppose robots could be seen as the ultimate puppets...

E: OH GOD. ROBOCAL :gonk:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm considering getting my avatar changed to this with the caption "Too anime to live, too shonen to die" underneath. But I love my seervatar. Decisions, decisions...

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Right then. Maybe I should put on my glasses.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just finally got around to reading And It Don't Stop. Holy poo poo.

E:VVVVVVVV Who?

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 23, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, I've already abandoned it as a stupid whim. Calm down man. One person sucking at image manipulation isn't the end of the world.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No. I can't beat him at his game (comics), but I'ma be as good of a writer someday dammit! :arghfist::mad:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

QueerPope posted:

From what I can tell. Each inhabited planet can create one universe at the cost of having its current population destroyed. Exiles then recreate society on the planet, reseeding it to play another session and make another universe. Each planet can do this an infinite number of times (or until the very structure of the planet is destroyed.)

The majority of sessions in paradox space are probably played by Carapace people who, as constructs of the game, know how it works and can pull it off with relative ease.

Huh. This actually makes a lot of sense. It would explain why the people of Prospit and Derse appear to be the same race in all sessions. Because that's the race that would be playing in most sessions.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo Jake, buy a weedwhacker or something.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh no John's head :smith:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

TT: You don't just make a clone of yourself to live in a dead end existence where it has no chance to thrive as an individual or surpass its limitations.
TT: That'd be sick.

This had me laughing out loud. Am I a horrible person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where did we see Typhus? Also, that seems like a misspelling to me for some reason. :raise: