Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
The flash is probably going to be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Saradiart posted:

I also think that Rose looks a little too satisfied/amused for the situation (considering she just created what she intended to destroy).

Also, if we consider that God Tier Aradia is just hanging out in the outer ring, where we know some entity has been killing the elder gods...

More over, Aradia being considered an enemy is more in line with an eight player session: 4 surviving trolls (Gamzee, Karkat, Terezi, Kanaya) and the four kids.

Your avatar made me realize that Jade's hair is black and her dog-ear-hair is white. That'll look weird if she ever puts her hood down.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Just so everyone knows, if you check out the Albums 1-4 listing on Bandcamp, there's a few free songs that weren't in the original albums. Nothing mind-blowing, but Gardener's pretty good.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Because we all already knew about it.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Dolash posted:

I'm still pretty sure Bro's gay signals are just another level of his waist-deep irony mind games. Dave does the ironic gay joke thing from time to time, but it's obvious. Bro's one level above him, though, so his gay joke can be confused for actual sincerity.

Like the puppet thing!