Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

For those not following Wyrd Games on Twitter:

@WyrdGames posted:

Black friday is coming... and we've dug out a few special items hidden in the back of the warehouse, for sale that day only...

Nightmare Editions? Miss Pack variants? Unsold copies of Book 1?

Watch this space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Damnit they always get lost on my feed, thanks for the repost

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Eyespy posted:

For those not following Wyrd Games on Twitter:

Nightmare Editions? Miss Pack variants? Unsold copies of Book 1?

Watch this space.

I will pay dirty amounts of money for a chance at a nightmare chompy

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

EVIR Gibson posted:

I am about to throw mine across the room, as I finally decided to pull it out of the box and assemble it. It's as finicky as anything I've ever built.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

EVIR Gibson posted:

I'm pretty sure the last one was a prize at Adepticon if the scuttlebutt is correct.

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
Nice to see a thread for this game.

I bought a Ramos box, Joss, Electrical Creation, and another pack of Spiders a Gen Con this year. Waiting for Christmas to see what all my wife and mother in law buy off my list (Collette Box, Coryphee, Mechanical Doves, Kaeris Box Set, Alt Ramos).

I also got to play my first real game last weekend using 2 of my other crews(Lady J vs Seamus). So far seem to hav 2 other people that are looking into starting crews :).

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

Well, I was wrong, how will I ever face my peers again?

Email from Wyrd Games posted:

Black Friday Sale: Clearin' the Warehouse!

We just refurbished the warehouse with new shelving and racks to get better organized and while putting the warehouse back together, we've amassed a few items that we don't have for general sale and instead of taking up space and dust on the shelves, we're going to go ahead and give you folks a chance to pick up a few things that have become hard to find while allowing us to clear it off the shelves for good.

The sale will be for one day only, November 25th, and you'll be able to pick up in extremely limited quantities the Gremlinette Hog Whisperer ($20), Nightmare Edition Lord Chompy ($100) and a five pack of the Puppet Wars Teddy with all five color cards ($40).

Peaches' bells, are the ringing?
In the Swamp, bile is glistening...
A hideous sight, we're slogging at night...
drowning in a Malifaux Wonderland!

I know some people who've dropped $100+ on some of these second hand, so the jokes on them if you manage to get one.

EDIT: A little more detail

Nathan Caroland posted:

Someone will flip the switch midnight on Thursday, eastern time zone.

Thats -5 GMT for those who don't follow US timezones. If my math is right that makes it 3pm for me over in +10 GMT

Eyespy fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 19, 2011

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

I just started playing the game, picked up the Dreamer as my first master and now everyone hates me. :(

Edit: $100 for Nightmare Chompy? How huge is that mini?

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

raverrn posted:

Edit: $100 for Nightmare Chompy? How huge is that mini?

Its a sweet figure, and its pretty big...

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo
So it looks like I'll be able to play less-than-dirty amounts of money for my dream fig!

FractionMan
Dec 24, 2003

Bringing back the balls to Rock
Crosspost from the painting thread. My first painted models. Now for the rest.

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Pretty sure Im gonna get the five pack of teddys for my Collodi crew. Cute little death beasts.

Taking a lot of will power not to buy the stupid Nightmare Chompy, but I never use my Dreamer crew so its really a pointless investment

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

The store opened about 3 hours early. Go Go Go!

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?
Grabbed the Viktorias box today for the heck of it. Guess I should start figuring out how to play this game.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Oh well I tried to get in on this, but I guess they stopped making the guy I wanted? Am I wrong or is Hoffman off the table?

nm there he is. They were out of the model at warstore and wayland.

So... how is Hoffman to play?

theironjef fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Nov 25, 2011

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

theironjef posted:

Oh well I tried to get in on this, but I guess they stopped making the guy I wanted? Am I wrong or is Hoffman off the table?

nm there he is. They were out of the model at warstore and wayland.

So... how is Hoffman to play?

Yeah several stores seem to be out of many of the box sets atm.

I got a bunch of bases for the Malifaux crews I will be buying after Christmas, a signed copy of the Rising Powers rule book, and a 5 pack of Teddy for Puppet Wars. Damnit Wyrd can I just sign my pay check over to you...

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
I've not played a wargame since, oh, er... when I used to play 40k about 15 years ago:eek: But one of my oldest friends is a keen miniature painter which naturally leads to him wanting to use his painted miniatures...

Anyway, I saw Malifaux in a thread on another board and was immediately taken by the minis. So after much loving around trying to make my mind up, I bit the bullet and picked up the Death Marshalls starter (because those Death Marshalls look awesome). I also bought a Peacekeeper because it looked bad rear end (only the thing comes in more pieces than a box of Legos... so I've now got to learn how to pin!).

I've bought my mate the Ramos starter for Christmas, so hopefully some time in the new year we'll start actually using some of these minis we keep painting.

I'm also torn... because that Pandora avatar looks awesome. But then I had my eye on the Dreamer / Lord Chompybits too... I guess I'll work my way through several crews, just because the minis look awesome to paint.

EDIT: gently caress, my brain works like the autocorrect function on my iPhone, i.e. badly.

kilran fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Nov 25, 2011

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

kilran posted:

I've not played a wargame since, oh, er... when I used to play 40k about 15 years ago:eek: But one of my oldest friends is a keen miniature painter which naturally leads to him wanting to use his painted miniatures...

Anyway, I saw Malifaux in a thread on another board and was immediately taken by the minis. So after much loving around trying to make my mind up, I bit the bullet and picked up the Death Marshalls starter (because those Death Marshalls look awesome). I also bought a Peacekeeper because it looked bad rear end (only the thing comes in more pieces than a box of Legos... so I've now got to learn how to pin!).

I've bought my mate the Ramos starter for Christmas, so hopefully some time in the new year we'll start actually using some of these minis we keep painting.

I'm also torn... because that Pandora avatar looks awesome. But then I had my eye on the Dreamer / Lord Chompybits too... I guess I'll work my way through several crews, just because the minis look awesome to paint.

EDIT: gently caress, my brain works like the autocorrect function on my iPhone, i.e. badly.

I like how the 2 you have bought are the 2 that I own (Lady J and Ramos).

Also my order from the Warstore that I placed earlier this week arrived: Alt. Lady J, Alt Sonnia, Large Steampunk Arachnid :neckbeard:

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
OK, so my friends are playing this, but I have no idea how many points they are playing.

Who is the biggest rear end in a top hat master in the game? I am thinking something like Cryx from Warmachine.

Any help? Black Friday Sale still going on on Miniature Market, so I am thinking about ordering in the next 1 hour 15 minutes.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

dexefiend posted:

OK, so my friends are playing this, but I have no idea how many points they are playing.

Who is the biggest rear end in a top hat master in the game? I am thinking something like Cryx from Warmachine.

Any help? Black Friday Sale still going on on Miniature Market, so I am thinking about ordering in the next 1 hour 15 minutes.

I think Leviticus (what, I'm dead. All according to plan!), Von Schill (guess what, I'm going to shoot and fly over this house now so yiu cant shoot me back), and Zorida who can possibly control another enemy or her own crew with three obeys with just her and her totem which gets even better when she sees something during the doll totem creation where then she can cast on the enemy even if it tries to hide out of los. Also Zorida's unique abilities of looking at the top three cards of any deck and rearranging the order, turning into a bird and running away at ten inches of flying movement, plus being able to "play" two high red jokers with bayou two card.

Another unexpected master would be Ophelia and the LaCroix who can do can double the damage they do as long as they take the regular damage.

Dreamer used to be very trolly with the alp bomb but everyone would not want to play you if that's all you played.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Nov 26, 2011

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

dexefiend posted:

Yeah pretty much any Neverborn will jerk people around. Dreamer is the one people love to hate, but they all have ways to gently caress with your opponents plans.

FractionMan
Dec 24, 2003

Bringing back the balls to Rock

Eyespy posted:

Yeah pretty much any Neverborn will jerk people around. Dreamer is the one people love to hate, but they all have ways to gently caress with your opponents plans.

I think the only rear end in a top hat moves Lilith has are to attack through terrain and to switch models around.

Played a game today against my friend's Kirai crew. An all spirit crew means no drat blood counters which means no happy Nephilim. Despite this I still managed to eke out a win, and almost killed Kirai, which is something no one has managed in my group of friends.

Any tricks to use against her? All I know is to just murder the Seishen then try and kill the Lost Love before you take her down.

Or is it just better to ignore her?

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

EVIR Gibson posted:

Dreamer used to be very trolly with the alp bomb but everyone would not want to play you if that's all you played.

I understand that this problem has now been addressed.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

kilran posted:

I understand that this problem has now been addressed.

Thus the past tense of "use" :)

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I keep coming back to Leviticus and Hamelin.

Anyone have advice for these two?

Stolen from HAY BUY THIS THREAD from wyrd forums:

Leviticus
- Desolate and Souless Box Set
- Desolation Engine
- Hollow Waifs
- Necropunks

-or-

Hamelin the Plagued
- Hamelin Box Set
- Malifaux Rats x2
- Rat Catchers
- Obedient Wretch
- Canine Remains or Night Terrors

What say you goons? Which is more potent? I need to be able to come up against Lord Chompybits and the Dreamer, Kirai, Von Schill, the Viktorias, and Ramos. Those are what my three friends play.

What does this Ashes and Dust thing do?

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

EVIR Gibson posted:

Thus the past tense of "use" :)

Don't use your facts to prove my stupidity. Its not sporting.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

For your Hamlin list, I think most Hamlin players would suggest to drop the Night Terror or Canine Remains and take either Nix or more Stolen and/or Rats. As far as running him goes, the only advice I can give is that you want to lock down your enemy models as quickly as you can with giving them Insignifigant and avoid clumping up too much if your enemy has AOE attacks. Oh, and if the scenario is Shared Slaughter... yeah.

I have a friend who runs him, but I havn't had a chance to play against him yet, so unfortunatly I don't have that much advice to give.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

Randalor posted:

For your Hamlin list, I think most Hamlin players would suggest to drop the Night Terror or Canine Remains and take either Nix or more Stolen and/or Rats. As far as running him goes, the only advice I can give is that you want to lock down your enemy models as quickly as you can with giving them Insignifigant and avoid clumping up too much if your enemy has AOE attacks. Oh, and if the scenario is Shared Slaughter... yeah.

I have a friend who runs him, but I havn't had a chance to play against him yet, so unfortunatly I don't have that much advice to give.

That was just the shopping list, not the actual play lists. Thank you for the advice. I am liking the idea of hordes of rats running around.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I finally got a chance to play today against a couple of people, try out my lilith crew. Went well. Lots of fun.

Game 1: Lilith starter box vs Marcus, a rogue necromancy, night terrors, snake-thing and a jackalope.
Lilith's objective was to Slaughterthe enemy, while Marcus was there to Destroy Evidence. As it was a starter game, each player only had one Scheme. Lilith was also there to destroy the Rogue Necromancy, while Markus intended to stake a claim on the table quarters.

The early turns went poorly for me. What were supposed to be hit-and-run attacks turned into losses of troops, as the jackalope proved incredibly difficult to hit(as well as coming back to life when other creatures died) and bait for the serpent to charge in. Meanwhile, the night terrors, as spirits, left Lilith low on blood to grow minions, and working in a team managed to take my crew down to Lilith and a single Terror Tot. Worse still, I'd spread my forces too thin, and the troops couldn't support each other effectively.

Forunately, Lilith's Master of Malifaux ability gave her line of sight everywhere, shutting down the Rogue Necromancy's speed and relagating it to claiming objectives. If it had been there too, it would have been a bloodbath.

Then, around turn three, fate switched. Lilith made her way into the centre of the melee and began whirling like a dervish. The forces which had been working as a pack to rip apart large monsters found themselves being sliced apart, and Lilith's high defense and vanishing trick made her near impossible to hit back. Even when they did, her Black Blood meant the pack took damage for injuring her.

A very fortunate Black Joker had a whirling strike sail straight over the last tot, and letting it spend the accumulated blood to grow much larger, and more resilient. The jackalope's ability to come back from the dead began working against it, as every death was another victory point conceded. By turn six, Marcus and his crew were wiped out to the last man, or beast, and with the final evidence counter untouched.

Game 2: This match saw Lilith adding a Cherub to her list, borrowed from another player along with the Young Nephilim used previously. This time though, she was facing the master machinist Ramos, and though his steam-powered cyborgs can generate blood, none were present on the battlefield. Both players were attempting the Shared Capture of an objective, with two schemes apiece. Feeling confident from my previous victory, I decided my schemes should be to assassinate Ramos, and kidnap his three starting miniatures, both unannounced. Ramos' player decided to protect his deployment zone from me and, unannounced, bodyguard Ramos from my attacks.

Once again, the game started poorly for me. Ramos' arachnid swarms proved incredibly hard to kill, and their two extra melee attacks a turn ripped through my weaker and stronger Nephilim alike, a single one holding off a demon of each age category alone. An attempt to transpose Lilith with a summoned spider proved to be just a waste of time and fate cards, with Ramos' player cheating to pass the resist rolls. I wasn't going to be able to repeat the dervish strategy. Had Ramos' player been more willing to commit his forces, things would have gone very differently, but instead he kept a second swarm and the larger spider-bot back to hold an objective that wouldn't matter until the final turn.

My saving grace in this battle turned out to be a large building in the centre of the board. I sent a single tot around it, hoping to draw off a spider-robot into protecting the deployment-zone objective. To my glee, he sent both the bot and Ramos himself after it, breaking the master's line-of-sight to his swarms and denying them buffs. When the Tot survived on a single wound, I took my opportunity to transpose it with Lilith, keeping Ramos and his robot away from the objective, and the bulk of the fighting. both sides proved very hard to hit however, Lilith's high defenses combined with Ramos' armous and willingness to spend soulstones to prevent damage made it a war of attrition.

A second piece of luck came when my surviving Nephilim finally destoryed the first arachnid swarm, and the cherub switched the nearly-dead Mature Nephilim with Lilith, who drew a Red Joker to damage and ripped apart the second in a single round. The injured monster died to an Electrical Creation, though not before destroying the spider-bot.

With all resistance defeated, Lilith's crew claimed the objective, and occupied the opposing deployment zone, scoring seven victory points to zero.

Despite wining both games, I'm not very secure in my victory. Both opponents left powerful creatures on the sidelines to claim objectives, roles better suited to the smaller minions doing front-line fighting. A more aggressive strategy from them, and I could just as easily have been wiped out myself.

That said, it was tremendous fun, and the way a game can change around so quickly at half-time, just through the actions of your soldiers and not an external effect, is something more games need to emulate. Additionally, the opportunity to attempt different objectives on the same map adds another level, as you not only have to accomplish your victory conditions but prevent your opponent from doing the same, and the two are not mutually exclusive.

Anyway, that was that. Hope you enjoyed a few hasty battle reports.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
I went with Hamelin, mainly because the way one of the guys winced when I brought him up.

Also, painting rats can't be that bad!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
So here is the start of how to creature the Lord Chompy Bits cruise missle

quote:

The Dreamer and 2 Daydreams Companion(DD1 and DD2) [Remember, when you Companion models you chose which one of them can activate first, so the Dreamer can companion both Daydreams and then have one of them activate before him].
You then activate Daydream #1 (DD1) and move forward. [+6"]

DD1 then unburies LCB with Magical Extensioned Frightening Dream [+6"]
DD1 then turns LCB back into the Dreamer with Calm Nightmares

My question is why the One Master ability where the unburied Master immediately activates is ignored when the DD1 unburies LCB. From how the ability is worded it sounds like immediately means it will interrupt the DD1 after it casts Frightening Dream before it can cast Calm Nightmares.

I play Dreamer and I've done this hop, but I want to make sure I am legal in doing it.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
I am pretty damned excited about my Hamelin order!

Hamelin the Plagued
Nix, the Bull Terrier
Obedient Wretch
2 x Rat Catchers
3 x The Stolen
9 x Malifaux Rats
2 x Canine Remains

I am actually excited about painting them as well! I am also planning on getting a good MP3 of rat sounds, to play whenever I summon/sacrifice rats.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Battle rep: Nicodem vs Rasputina

I decided to bust out my Rasputina army tonight since I hardly ever play her. My army was 2 ice gamin, ice golem, 2 hoarcat prides, december acolyte, and the essence of power. I bought all of this stuff before rising powers, so I don't have the fancy new(er) stuff for Rasputina. I also went with the golem because I never run him... because he is terrible. I was also running a bit soulstone light for Rasputina with only 4. My strategy was reconnoiter with announced schemes of power ritual and grudge (crooked man).

My opponent was running Nicodem with 2 rotten belles, 2 crooked men, 2 canine remains, grave spirit, and Molly. his strategy was treasure hunt with announced schemes of grudge (ice golem) and holdout.

We deployed diagonally. I had the hoarccats out to my flank with everything else bunhed together. the accolyte deployed on his side of the board opposite his deployment zone. He deployed the belles in the middle, the canines on the flank matched with the cats, and everything else on the other flank.

Turns 1-3: Not much combat. He claims the treasure before I can ice pillar it off from him thanks the belle movement shenanigans. I cast the ritual on both corners of my half of the board. By the end of turn 3 Ice pillars are everywhere and Rasputina has effectively funneled most of Nicodems forces between a hill and a forest he had been avoiding because of freeze over.

Turn 4: Nicodem wins initiative and fails to cast rigor mortis twice, but does manage to cast fog, which will soon rain all over Rasputina's parade. I attempt an alpha strike with Rasputina, but the black joker and the fog making all her flips negative means this fails spectacularly. The ice golem dies to crooked men shafts and belle shenanigans. Molly lays some debuffing on Rasputina, but I put up new ice pillars with the essence of power to nullify any potential damage. The acolyte performs the 3rd ritual and drags the grudged crooked man over to him.

Turn 5: Rasputina wins initiative and blows up one of her ice pillars to open up line of sight before dropping a nuclear bomb on Nicodem. I end up casting december's curse 6 times, killing a crooked man, grave spirit, Molly, and both canine remains while bringing Nicodem down to 2 wounds remaining. Both masters pay dearly in soulstones. Rasputina burns through all of hers while Nicodem drops down to two. Nicodem's survival means a world of hurt as he kills an ice gamin then summons a rogue necromancy and a punk samurai who make it into melee range with Rasputina and promptly kill her . Meanwhile the acolyte kills the grudged crooked man. The hoarcat prides catch up to the belles in his corner of his deployment zone. They perform the final ritual and kill both belles but not before falling to slow to die on the back of a red joker.

In the end Nicodem had 6 vps to Rasputina's 4. It was an odd but fun game. There was barely any combat for most of the game, but the board was nearly cleared of models in just 1 turn. I remember why I never take the stupid golem. He is just terrible. Rasputina is a fun break from my other crews and I really should play her more. The ability to annihilate huge swaths of the opposing crew for 1 ap is amazing fun. I liked that my key models weren't perma-paralyzed for once when playing against Nicodem.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
I got my stuff! I really like the sewer inserts. The quality of the miniatures is higher than I expected. They have a good amount of detail.

Unfortunately, according to the wyrd forums, 9 rats and 3 Stolen is not enough! I guess I need one more blister of each. We shall see! I am hoping to get everything painted this weekend. (Overly optimistic!)

I am starting to see how this force is fielded. It seems pretty hilarious as long as Hamelin is not facing The Guild. Lots of Activate Rats, Use Rats, Kill them and summon more, :repeat:.

I hope to have pictures of painted dudes soon! Actually, I only have 3 dudes, as most of my force is rats, and children.

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
My signed copy of Rising Powers came yesterday, sadly I only got to see if for a little bit before the wife hid it from me (it's my xmas gift).

Binbag
May 10, 2007
My Missus wants me to buy and paint a second crew for her as a birthday gift, and she's settled on Lilith.

Thinking a box, a blister of youngs, Lelu & Lilutu and a Cherub should be a decent jump off point. Do we reckon this is going to give her enough options for growing tots etc ? Or anyone got any other suggestions ?

Got the colour scheme sorted, just need to figure out what to daub it onto now.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Binbag posted:

My Missus wants me to buy and paint a second crew for her as a birthday gift, and she's settled on Lilith.

Thinking a box, a blister of youngs, Lelu & Lilutu and a Cherub should be a decent jump off point. Do we reckon this is going to give her enough options for growing tots etc ? Or anyone got any other suggestions ?

Got the colour scheme sorted, just need to figure out what to daub it onto now.

Nekima can make the terror tots speed demons by always adding an additional 5" of movement to Sprint. Nekima is basically the neph farmer making tot and young fancy. She does cost over 30 bucks, but she is worth it if you plan to grow ya own Mature Neph.

A very good addition since you have a bunch of nephs is a Black Blood Shaman. Talk about buffing to hell and back. Just read up on it and just nod your head slowly.

For the twins, I like running 2 Lelu and 1 Lili. Lelu is an utter boss with it's Poison 2. Poison 2 spread around the other team means that there is a good chance the Lelus are going to freak out with it's bonus to attack when it attacks something with 5 life or less. Also Poison gets around that annoying Spirits halve all damage because the Poison deals direct Wnds not Dmg.

Also two Lelus make sure Lili is always topped off in health from regens.

Pick the twins when you go up against Ressurectionists. They are both Nightmares so no corpse counters. Even against other Neverborn, they don't give Blood Counter to help the other side.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 4, 2011

Binbag
May 10, 2007
Cheers for that.

Even though Ressers are my main squeeze, I am thinking the twins are going to be the way forward. I am thinking that in 35 stone games, it might relegate the tots to speedy little objective grabbers and position swapping targets for Lil, with the option to grow if it comes up.

Might look to chuck a Shaman in there too. Will save Nekima for the next time I gently caress up and need some emergency brownie points.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
I have Nix and a Canine Remains painted, and I am really excited about them.

However, I am having trouble making sure Hamelin has enough pied piper going on. Anyone have a good picture of a well painted Hamelin? I have had no luck on it, even CMON does not have one.

Once I get my other Canine Remains done, I will take some pictures.

Any Hamelin players around here?

I am going to place another order soon, and need some help on what to buy.

I know I am going to buy 2x Malifaux Rats, 2x Canine Remains, and 1x The Stolen. Anything else that Hamelin needs in his toolbox?

Also, are there any models that Leveticus and Hamelin can both use? I am going to get a Leveticus crew going (after they release an alternate sculpt for him).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

I am digging them so far! This is Primed, Base Coated, and QuickShaded. I am going for speed on these, and 4 guys in two evening sessions is a pretty good pace for me.

After I have all my guys QuickShaded, I will Dullcote them in one batch. Then it is just highlights and touchups.

What do you guys think for 1 guy an hour (after priming, and airbrushing bases in large batches)?