Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

What’s your point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Happy Halloween!

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

my lil demon

Marchegiana
Jan 31, 2006

. . . Bitch.

Happy Halloween from Persephone! Yesterday was also her gotcha day, 5 years ago we foster failed with her.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I dropped my kids of at pre-school this morning and it's a chilly -7C, as I get out of the car a black cat comes walking up and is real friendly, even allows me to pick him up, and he tries to get into the car even. Poor thing I wonder if he was cold, given how sociable he was I doubt he was a stray, probably lives in some of the houses around the school (kinda rural place, there are houses all around the place).

I'm not sure if there's anything I could do for the little guy (assuming, might be a she), though to occurred to me to bring some food, I just hope he has a home nearby.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

His Divine Shadow posted:

I dropped my kids of at pre-school this morning and it's a chilly -7C, as I get out of the car a black cat comes walking up and is real friendly, even allows me to pick him up, and he tries to get into the car even. Poor thing I wonder if he was cold, given how sociable he was I doubt he was a stray, probably lives in some of the houses around the school (kinda rural place, there are houses all around the place).

I'm not sure if there's anything I could do for the little guy (assuming, might be a she), though to occurred to me to bring some food, I just hope he has a home nearby.

This is how my own cat was rescued. Out of sympathy, please please please bring then to a shelter if you see them again and start pawing at you for help. Black cats are adorable and loving and they deserve the help. If not for me, then for Jet.

Look how happy he is :unsmith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Lying on my stomach :unsmith:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Pollyanna posted:

This is how my own cat was rescued. Out of sympathy, please please please bring then to a shelter if you see them again and start pawing at you for help. Black cats are adorable and loving and they deserve the help. If not for me, then for Jet.

Look how happy he is :unsmith:

I looked around last night and this morning but it wasn't around anywhere. But on the positive side, most likely it belongs to someone in one of the houses around the school and is back home now.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Update on black school cat:

I found out who the cat belongs to. I asked around about the cat and the teachers say the cat is often there, he's kinda like the school cat, but he is owned by a family who used to live nearby, they moved a few kilometers away and the cat keeps going back to the school anyway. I posted on the local FB group asking about the cat I spotted at the school and the craziest thing is that it's my own drat cousins cat, 12 years old too, or at least that is how long he has been a regular feature at the school :o So he has a home and he is back home basically every day, but he likes to get about apparently and wants to be around people.

His Divine Shadow fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Nov 8, 2019

Patrat
Feb 14, 2012

Yea, one of my cats will go so far as to walk into people's houses and demand that they feed/attend to her but that does not mean she needs rescuing. It means she is a demanding floofy drama queen who consumes expensive premium cat food and sleeps curled up on my bed every night.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Sometimes she likes to sit and be pretty for pictures. :3:

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
We loved our black cat.

We lost him a couple of months ago, and then the middle one two weeks ago, and to make this year even shittier, we had already lost a cat back in Feb.

Yesterday we decided to pick up a kitten (because of our other animals it is necessary start training young), and ended up adopting this girl. She is a tortie is that black enough for this thread?

We almost didn't get her as there was another family that was interested in her and had an appointment before us, but they passed for some reason.

1500 fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 20, 2019

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Rip cats of all colors.

Black one is getting fat looking, but they both weigh the same, 5kg.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Demonic possession always adds 20%.

Mar Gar
Oct 30, 2019

Sentient AI seeking human companionship

This is Sally (Sally noodle, Sally noods, sweetie honey angel baby). I slept with earplugs in for 3 months after she moved in with me, her favorite place to sit is on the toilet lid, and she still hasn't figured out that nothing she finds in an ash tray is ever going to taste good.

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

This is Mila. I adopted her last weekend. She's extremely sweet and lovey and lives for food and ear scritches.

My other bitch rear end black cat hates her even though they haven't officially met. Fun times.

Graveyardstick
Nov 18, 2007

Are you too depressed to finish biting through that piece of toast?
Hey thread, I need to vacuum but Bella says I need to pay attention to her instead.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
She is correct.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Putting up some christmas lights (doesn't show well because it's noon, doesn't get dark until 1400 or so)

Cats where around enjoying the snow

edit, now with video
https://i.imgur.com/H35sg3o.mp4

His Divine Shadow fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Dec 1, 2019

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
Shuffle just wanted to alert everyone to the fact that there is something making noise outside the window.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

A NOISE?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pretend I’m not here.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

1800 square feet of unoccupied house, and Da Queen still sleeps in an Amazon box on the dining room table. gently caress yo conventions.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

A real tuffy

mmm11105
Apr 27, 2010
Meet my new adoptee Jiji.

He's the strangest, friendliest cat - grew on on the streets but is insanely friendly. He just arrived at my apartment 15 minutes ago and is already rubbing against me for play time. He's also toothless and has the most pathetic raspy meow

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please
Our cat is 14 now. He was adopted by our dog when we got him. They were a great pair.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/Andr01dPeach/status/1230053187580768260

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Hard to argue with that logic though.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Every loving day. Every single loving day this little angel just lays there and gives me this stupid look on her face.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

LifeLynx posted:

Shuffle just wanted to alert everyone to the fact that there is something making noise outside the window.

I kind of want to take a screenshot of just his eyes & use it as my Twitter background. :catstare:

edit: quoted the wrong person

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
My phone reminded me it's been one year since we adopted Katya. I love this little goblin. :love:

Whale Vomit
Nov 10, 2004

starving in the belly of a whale
its ribs are ceiling beams
its guts are carpeting
I guess we have some time to kill

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

no I don't know what this is meant to be either

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Hanzo’s birthday was yesterday. :toot: 4 years old

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
One week into lockdown. Mood =

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer
My favorite idiots: