Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I like black cats. The family cat is black, although he's getting a bit silvery-grey in his old age, and he has these faint brown stripes when in really bright light, although I'm not sure if he still has those. He's called Gypsy, because he was found in a car in an abandoned camp if I remember correctly.

He's been a terror all his life pretty much. My sister used to have to put wellies on before getting out of bed in the morning because he liked to hide under her bed and attack her feet. Now he's 21, and likes to roam the house yowling whenever he feels like it, which is quite a lot. He's great though. He's really talky at times as well.

I'd say he's settled down, but he still does crazy things sometimes, like chase a fox out of the garden, and he likes to bully the dog. He basically does whatever he wants.

He has got a tail, it's just cut off in the photo because he wouldn't stay still for long. He's got a chunk out of one of his ears though, and not many teeth. One in the top jaw, and a few in the bottom I think. Still got some claws to stick in people when he's cross though.

McDragon fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU