Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

The initial adoption price is useful to know if you're actively trying to take a cat that's unlikely to get adopted, since they're usually cheaper. It's unfortunate that they have to do that to begin with, though. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Phishi posted:

I totally get that, and I know it's an increasing problem with the economy the way it is. Even in my own family, my parents don't have the $200 it would take to test the dog to see if she has cancer or liver problems. Even if they knew they couldn't afford to treat it. :smith: My dad hasn't worked in like 4 years or they would... We (well mostly 16 year old me) nursed her back from the brink of death from being weaned too soon and separated from mom early, this dog is every bit a part of the family as me or my brother are. But the vet said she's not in any pain right now so they're doing what they can for her. So yeah, I really do understand that.

If she hasn't been diagnosed yet, could you see about getting her pet insurance?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

That gradient cat is awesome. Do you have more pictures that show his fur pattern?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Maude! Then you can get her a buddy named Harold. :3: