Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
This is Hali. We picked her up five years ago after she hid in a car engine bay and wound up at our local sanctuary. The day we went looking for cats was pouring with rain, and she was the only cat that came outside to see us.

She is the noisiest cat I've ever heard; she'll miaow all day if you talk back to her and she knows if she stands by the bed and miaows in my ear I can't ignore her for long.

Here she is chilling in the summer:

And this is her winter hiding place:

Our shelter has said about the problems finding homes for black cats before - I'd have another without a second thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
August 17th is black cat appreciation day. Of course, since this black cat hijacked my computer, she might just be posting this to get more attention. Some black cats live hard lives because they're shunned by potential rescuers. This one slobs around all day and complains loudly when she doesn't get what she wants.

She definitely does not appreciate this.