Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FretforyourLatte
Sep 16, 2010

Put you in my oven!
Here's Spooky, most beautiful and only cat of the four of ours who seems to have any sense at all. She is surrounded by idiots.

Spooky's interests include catnip (she's covered with it in the picture), obsessively grooming herself to perfection, food, and staring disdainfully at all of us. She is...voluptuous, don't you dare call her fat or she will come after you. She's very sensitive about her weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FretforyourLatte
Sep 16, 2010

Put you in my oven!

digitalscribbles posted:

This is Kisa...she is sick at the moment but still weird as always. When people see her weird pics, they always compare her to this character from some dragon movie. I've not seen the movie...but I do see the resemblance, lol

My daughter loves that movie (It's "How to Train Your Dragon", btw) because the dragon reminds her so much of Spooky. She calls it The Spooky Dragon Movie.