Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sasarella
Jul 5, 2004

Wholesome Sassy Sweetness
In February we started out with one dog. Then we found Rand. Totally spur of the moment cat adoption (like all of ours) and we couldn't be happier.
Meet Rand:

After chatting with the foster mom of this cat, we learned that in South Carolina, black cats are very hard to adopt. So the next day I went and adopted Min. They were already bonded, so it was easy bringing her into our home.

Meet Min:

Over the summer, we adopted a new dog and cat. The cat is Max. We were out shopping for things and came home with Max! He isn't solid black like the others, but tuxedo. He has also turned into being quite the fuzzy kitty. He is a kitten here, and our dog was obsessed at first, as you can see.

Meet Max:

The next two we have adopted over the past 2 months are Ash & Luna. Ash came home with me after a visit to the vet. He was found on the road almost dead. In fact, they thought he was dead until they got him back to the office. The doctor there took him in until he came to us. Here is Ash (Siamese) with the other cats. I built a big play area for them to have fun with.

Meet Ash (That's Min he is snuggling)

All four:

Two weeks ago another goon named OneLeggedCat came and spent a long weekend here with us. Well, during his first hour or two here, we all went for a walk through the woods. There is a nice trail, it's pretty and it was nice outside. OneLeggedCat said "Look! It's a cat!" and now we have Luna, our fifth cat.

Here are all of our cats
X-Small to XL
Luna, Ash, Max, Min, Rand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sasarella
Jul 5, 2004

Wholesome Sassy Sweetness

Myoclonic Jerk posted:

I like your cat shelves! We're looking for a way to give Alli somewhere to climb without getting on our bookshelves and breaking our nicknacks and picture frames. Do these give them enough of an outlet for their climbing and perching urges or are they still climbing places you'd rather they not?

We have this downstairs, and another one of the tall, skinny poles upstairs that leads them to five kitty baskets on top of our Armoire.

Yes, all of this really keeps them off of everything else. At least so far :)

*edit!* Also, thanks. I am really pleased with how the kitty corner turned out. With five cats, dee eight's cat nip and a kitty corner, we have fine entertainment most nights here :)