Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
We have several cats and most of them are orange, my mom's favorite (though two are Siamese, one lilac and one flame-point, both retarded in their own ways) but at one point I told my mom if she wanted any more orange cats she had to bring home a black one. Enter a black fluffball that came to us from the Free Adoption weekend at the Humane Society. Fluffball was constantly being taken and moved when her 'time' was up by volunteers, and we ended up with her, renamed Night Fury.

She looks like the drat dragon namesake around the eyes and is a pretty standoffish cat, but a good one. Plus we needed a female to keep all the boys in line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU