Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Who is that silver-haired girl? That isn't Labrys is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
She looks pretty fun. Himiko is kinda scary in battle mode, although I dunno...it feel a little strange to have her fighting for some reason. Then again, it also felt strange that she WASN'T fighting in the first game, seeing as how she wasn't particularly different from any of the other kids. Fuuka at least has a weak constitution and a Persona built around protecting her and scanning around, so it was sort of sensible there, but Rise's just a pop idol. Maybe combat would risk her getting a visible scratch and ruining her career?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Excels posted:

It would be very strange if they didn't include Ken, since he's the last (living) member of SEES they haven't done yet.

But if they add "Shadow Adachi" to explain how he's there despite being in jail, they could go nuts and make Shadow Shinjiro or who knows what.

With Adachi being such a regular character still, despite his defeat in P4, I wonder if he'll come back as a villain in later games. It'd be kind of cool if they bring back the ability to use Personas in the real world, and Adachi breaks out of jail to go and, I dunno, join Nyarlathotep's evil motorcycle gang.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Shinjiro?

...I can't think of who else besides the MC, who would be sorta hard to justify being there. Um...Metis? Theodore?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Orgia Carnaval posted:

You are going to be sorely disappointed because it is very simple how it connects to anything in the previous Arena game.

And it's probably gonna be Chidori.

I will legit be stoked to see Chidori because we never got to see her Persona in P3.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

MrAristocrates posted:

You see it twice.

...do we? I recall her being choked in a hospital and dyin...oh I guess we do actually fight her in that game, nevermind.

STILL. It'd be cool to have her, as opposed to Shinji or the MC.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Level Slide posted:

Ken tried to keep his love of cheesy sentai under wraps during P3, right? It's more likely that he'll still be a depressed wreck, but I hope he'll go the opposite direction and show up to the Ultra Suplex Hold dressed up like a Power Ranger while Koromaru is like :staredog:

No. No, one step further.

Luchador.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
A hoodie? Well I suppose it's better than angel wings. Shadow Ken looks like a real smuggo creep.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

I only wish this was official.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Cleretic posted:

What if we give Ken and Koromaru a Funky Student and Mysterious Fox alternate costume?

Somebody give this man a job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I want DLC Persona 2 characters. Maya and Tatsuya would be enough, really.

• Locked thread