Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mungtor
May 3, 2005

Yeah, I hate me too.
Nap Ghost
So they basically built the RWD Celica again? Not that it's a bad thing, but if it's the same interior size as the ST205 there's no way anybody over 5'10" is going to fit comfortably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mungtor
May 3, 2005

Yeah, I hate me too.
Nap Ghost

Ahz posted:

In the real world, no one even taps into the power thier newer model V6 sedan/minivan offers. I think I've personally seen some random driver go wide-open-throttle maybe once in the past decade in a new Camry or Accord. Most people prefer to limp along the highway in 6th gear / 1500rpm and cruise safely and calmly to work. You could safely pass or weave through a thousand G37s being driven like this in your base model Civic if you wanted to. I'm pretty sick of people whining in these spec sheet arguements they need 300hp/tq to safely and effectively pass on the highway when most people drive like zombies and barely ever change lanes.

I'm not sure where you live, but it isn't the Northeast US. Every highway merge is a 30-80mph rolling drag race. If you're not weaving constantly, blocking other people from changing lanes, and full throttle accelerating from a stop only to slam on the brakes 150 feet later you're obviously doing it wrong. Maybe it's different in the middle of the afternoon, but not any time when people are going to work.

• Locked thread