Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

This place is opening up near Brunswick very soon, their pics on FB look drat good:

http://www.burgerandshake.co.uk/

Tonight is their opening night. I popped my head in hoping they were set up for takeaway.

They won't be set up for takeaways for a week or two (so unless we do a big lunch there or something we won't get to try them until January) which was a shame. So instead it's GBK for dinner tonight. Luckily it's pretty much right next door in the Brunswick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Burger & Shake at Russell Square. Been there twice now, so freakin' good.

I didn't get to go before leaving for Christmas. I did however get to try my first Byrons. It was nice but I wasn't overly impressed. The burger patty didn't have enough texture for me. I like my burgers thick and meaty and sweating juices, while theirs was more like a posh version of a kebab shop burger, flat and lifeless even though the taste was great. My medium also came up medium rare but I vary between the two anyway so it was fine.

How are the burger and shake pattys? Are they Byron style or meatier?

Byrons was great for the price though. Not that much more than a McDonald's or Burger King, so even though i expected more I'm sure ill be back.