Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Fig and olive on upper Street has a nice atmosphere, decent food and is affordable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Rumda posted:

Heading to London for a few days by my self next week, staying near kings cross any recommendations for inexpensive good places that point look at you cross eyed for dining alone :smithfrog:

Asakusa isn't far and have somr bar seats where you c a n comfortably eat alone

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

I've got a gig in Sloane Square on Saturday and I'm looking for somewhere to eat beforehand, is there anywhere reasonably close which isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg?

It's a wasteland sorry

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

BizarroAzrael posted:

Getting poo poo from colleagues for opting out of a bi-weekly lunch trip to Wasabi and saying that there's good Japanese food in Soho.

Misato is my recommendation by the way.

wasabi is the best of the office lunch places though

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Ate at Tofu Vegan in Islington - incredibly good food at OK prices. You can easily take non vegetarian people there and they'll have a great time.