Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woofay
Dec 13, 2011
I know its been covered already, but i went to Meat Liquor this weekend.

loving awesome. The bun blew the backdoor off Byron.

Don't get me wrong, I love Byron, especially during movember, but Meat Liquor was tasty and super fun.

Got the House Grogg cocktail, which was delicious, and a Full English Martini - basically a wet vodka martini with a shot glass of bacon powder and a quails egg on a stick - bizarre - but got a lot of comic attention from some onlookers.

We ordered our food and within seconds 2 burgers showed up. No sides though. We were starving so we downed the burgers in like 65 seconds and the tray they came on was cleared away. About 10 mins later the sides still hadn't arrived. 12 minutes later, they came, with burgers. Looked like an awesome error was made to our benefit and we ended up eating 2 rounds of burgers. Hell I'm going back just out of guilt because these burgers are so good. I got the double one with mustard, cant quite remember the name though... with deep fried pickles, onion rings and slaw.

I'd recommend it, regardless of the epic error.

9/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofay
Dec 13, 2011
Not long. We got there about 7:30 and queued for about 10 mins? It built up behind us though.

woofay
Dec 13, 2011
i'm poor as hell at the moment since xmas - but i've been craving a bodeans for weeks