Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monkahchi
Apr 29, 2012

Fresh Chops!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Came here to post just this! Went to Asa Kusa and the food was great but i waited over 2 hours for my nigiri!. They tried to say it's because sushi took longer which is bullshit as all the tables around us were getting it despite some having arrived an hour after i'd ordered. I was there as a guest of someone who picked up the bill otherwise i'd have refused to pay.

You'll find this in popular restaurants in London, it's not when you arrived, but who you are or who you know. If you're a 'Nobody' you'll be seated near the back, and often times wait longer than 'Important' guests to be served. A poor review or two and calling out of this practice usually sees establishments start to turn around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU