Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Greetings from America's Heartland, London goons :clint:

I'm making my first trip to London at the end of February. My friends (a married couple and their 20-month-old) are living over there for a couple years as required by her employer.

They've been given a corporate flat in Richmond, of all places (not far from the American university). From what I've heard about the place, it's rather affluent and therefore not necessarily the type of place us 20-30-something goon types care to spend our free time. I searched the thread for "Richmond" and did not find any mention of it, if that's any indication.

They've been there for about five weeks now and have done their share of exploration, but I'd like to hear any suggestions on decent places to eat that won't break the bank, either in Richmond or nearby.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU