Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.
xposting from the England thread:

Where are some good places in London to get good craft brew? I'm here for 5 weeks for work and so far it seems like everyone just drinks peroni or amstel. I'm a big fan of the kernel brewery but it's hard to find it on draught in too many places. Any other good breweries to keep an eye out for? I'm staying and working in EC1, and would love a good daily drinker as well as a few places worth the trek to enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.
Thanks, this is all really helpful. My flat is on lambs passage and my office is on aldersgate down by the london museum so a lot of these are great to visit.

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.

tentish klown posted:

The Old Red Cow and Ask for Janice are a pub and a bar on Long Lane in Farringdon that both have great selections of craft beers, both are a short walk from your flat.

Closed the old red cow down on Saturday night, made a bunch of friends, got into lots of trouble (and free pints) and had a good time. Will check out Ask for Janice!

E-Money fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jul 29, 2014