Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

jarlywarly posted:

You could desaturate the red/orange bits, other wise I really like it, it provokes a nice cognitive delay between seeing it as purely abstract then actually working out what it is.

Agreed. I like the red/orange bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

real nap poo poo posted:

I also do not think it's over-sharpened and the focus on the fur looks great. Nice job.

Here's one from me -

IMG_7422 by s b, on Flickr

That is a pretty small Quonset hut. Have you been inside of it?

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

an skeleton posted:

That last one is mainly for shits and giggles, I don't know how I produced that effect and I think it's a neat pic in a "hey dude I got a new profile pic for you" kinda way.

That's caused when the film is being put in the camera. The first shot usually gets exposed to the light when you're threading it.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

an skeleton posted:

Does it matter that this was definitely not the first shot? Was closer to the end of the reel I think

I mean it’s usually at the front, but someone could have just as easily opened the back at any point and exposed it.