Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

pwn posted:

So which did you end up going with? Rounded corners, right. Please say rounded corners

I'd like to know this, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Ben Solo posted:

Here's a woman who, by anyone's criteria, was a compulsive hoarder. She recorded 40,000 tapes' worth of TV news in her lifetime, containing uncut coverage of every major event (plus commercials) for 35 years. Eventually (because tapes can only be digitized in real time) it'll all be on the Internet Archive, free for anyone to search through. Because this is a good thing, you'll notice that this article doesn't use the word "hoarder" once.

Oh, that's pretty cool.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Is there gonna be a thread for the Atomic Brain restoration?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

That review is some weird poo poo.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Ben Solo posted:

"The Atomic Brain" is now fundraising!

Seems like a good time to ask: start a new thread about "The Atomic Brain", or talk about it in this one?

(Edit) Aaaand the referrer is saying my that my first $300 backer came from here. Not sure if you'd like to be anonymous at this time, but thank you!

I am pretty stoked for this.

• Locked thread