Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
I love this movie and Ben Solo, I can do nothing but send you the highest of praises for the work you are doing. I'm going to check my bank account balance tomorrow and assuming I haven't spent too much this month I will more than likely be sending $50 in your direction.

Everything about this project is great, and to think I just clicked this thread because I saw the word "Manos." These forums and the users within them have a bizzare ability to part me and my cash, but for a cause as fantastic as this, I'm just glad I've been notified of such an opportunity.

The upgrades all look incredible, and though it'll most likely only be $50, I'll be proud to have contributed to this project, even in as small a way as a donation.

Also, thankyou Skeletron for the Desktop resolution images.

God drat I cannot wait for this to finally reach fruition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread