Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Oh wow. I too thought this was just going to be a dumb thread talking about how not-lovely it is. This is seriously amazing.

As mentioned in the thread, you seriously need to contact anyone and everyone about this, especially Tarantino/his agents.

I seriously hope this gets off the ground and spreads like wildfire. I would buy a criterion for this in a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

x!te bike posted:

Just saw this rifftrax announcement.

Congratulations!

Holy poo poo, that's fantastic!
Congratulations, Ben!

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Xylorjax posted:

This seems relevant.

Also this.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

MisterBibs posted:

Yes, I'm well aware of that, and Ben saying that he wants to talk about what's going on with RT.

I see that YouTube link and think 'Rifftrax is doing Manos', not 'Rifftrax is doing Manos In HD'. Which is why I asked if there was confirmation of the latter.

No, you're right. Mike Nelson from Rifftrax and Ben saying "I can't talk about what's happening with Rifftrax now..." and Rifftrax announcing that they're doing Manos again have absolutely nothing to do with eachother.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

:negative:

Now I feel even worse for not having the money to donate. That thing is drat awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Possibly Chicken posted:

Blu Ray collectors are the worst type of collectors and I say this as one.

Yeah.

• Locked thread