Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Never seen the movie, never really desired to, but as a movie fan I love this stuff. All the best to your work, and I hope along with a Bluray a high quality DVD is in the plans as well (no HD here).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

Speaking as someone who isn't a professional designer, could you explain why?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying I'm uninformed.

As somebody who is not a professional designer... are you kidding? Most of them look ugly as sin. People give so much love to the Criterion covers, however a lot of people get it wrong when they try to emulate it. Some would even argue that even Criterion misses the mark sometimes(at least it seems that way every month when Criterion announces the new upcoming releases)

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Cemetry Gator posted:

I mean, the Man With No Name trilogy was completely dubbed, and it turned out alright. Or in the early Bond films, the female lead would be played by one actress and voiced by another actress.

Ah, the 1960s. What a wonderful time for movie making.

El Topo uses dubbing to interesting results as well.

• Locked thread