Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

bowmore posted:

Put me down for a copy of the blu-ray. I would be happy to donate to this project.
I don't even own a blu-ray player and I would buy one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

LP97S posted:

The only problem I see with this is that the film doesn't have a soundtrack. Maybe that other 16mm print does and they can transfer it or something?
Given the quality of the music in the original, you could just record a cat walking on a piano keyboard or something.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
In for $50. No longer will every frame of this film look like someone's last-known photograph.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
At what point should I start worrying if I haven't gotten my shirt/pin? :ohdear:

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Didn't get the mail on Friday, but after checking this thread I went out, and lo and behold there was a Blu-Ray disc waiting for me.

Now I just need a Blu-Ray player. :toot:

• Locked thread