Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Pixel
Jun 13, 2003

In space no one can hear your anime stare downs.
I'll add in that I'd be in for a copy as well. Probably two, as I have a non-goon buddy who'd be all over this.

Awesome find. I'd love to see Rifftrax or Cinematic Titanic work with it. Better yet, some kind of combination, super-group riffing special because it's THAT movie. I can dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Pixel
Jun 13, 2003

Put my $100 in. Wish I could do more!

Three Pixel
Jun 13, 2003

Yes! From the Rifftrax facebook: August 16th, Rifftrax live Manos!

Three Pixel
Jun 13, 2003

Glass Joe posted:

Can't wait! Where would this live riffing be held?

If it's like all previous Riff Trax Live events, they do it with Fathom Events, live broadcasting to theaters across the US. Not sure where the actual live event they broadcast from will be (it's been Nashville or San Diego before) but chances are you'll have a movie theater somewhere near you that will be streaming it live. Once it gets closer to the date https://www.fathomevents.com will have a theater listing and preorder-able tickets.

• Locked thread