Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeletron
Nov 21, 2005

One day I found out that my urine was acting like a powerful foaming agent.
Oh my god, this is so awesome. You've got a winning project on your hands. I'm pretty sure it has a much wider appeal than you were thinking. I would definitely like to have a HD copy of what is generally regarded as one of the worst films ever made in my collection (the funny thing is now...from the look of those stills, maybe it's not).

Holy moly! With the MST3k guys involved, I cannot wait to see what might come of this. Bluray with multiple audio tracks...Original MST3k commentary, new rifftracks, extras?

Skeletron fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Dec 1, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletron
Nov 21, 2005

These 2k shots are really beautiful. I applied a little noise reduction and color balance to that first one for use on my desktop.

full

1920x1080

Skeletron
Nov 21, 2005

I seriously love the way each shot goes on for a slightly uncomfortable length of time, especially the closeups with Torgo waving his hand and Margaret awkwardly blinking. We really get to study their faces. It sorta reminds me of Even Dwarves Started Small or anything by Herzog.

• Locked thread