Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Saw Louie CK at Symphony Hall in Boston. Quite the change of tone for that place, let me tell ya. Anyway, he was great! A lot of really great bits. 1 hour 40 minutes too, real long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Jim Norton is just a sad gross loser.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

It depends on if he gets a good crowd to bounce off of.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I saw Louie CK working on his new material in Boston a few weeks back. He wears a suit now!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Barry Crimmins is a funny dude.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I don't think Patton has ever been overly funny, quite frankly. He has like two-three flavours of joke.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Wow, that Rob Delaney bit is terrible. There's a few people sheepishly laughing, that's about it.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

St. Dogbert posted:

Frankie Boyle put his new show up as a free download, if anyone's into his act.

God drat is he capable of some brutal one liners. "Tories hate coming second, which is why they only gently caress children."

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Personally never heard of Tom Myers. Pretty bold to steal from Frankie Boyle!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The Berzerker posted:

Mulaney just won the Emmy for his Kid Gorgeous special. Good for him!

His face is great. He's like "uh... no? Wrong? You said the wrong name?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I don't really think you can say something as blandly self-depreciating as that as "a stolen joke".