Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I finally saw Kyle Kinane perform on Wednesday night. Guy was great, and it was a full set of new material that will make a great special.

I've seen him three times and he fuckin ripped every time

Saw Natasha Leggero last night. She did a chunk of crowd work at the end that was a little clunky, but crowd work can be like that. Good set otherwise.

UncleButts fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass

Harrow posted:

I saw Kreischer a few months ago in this small comedy club in Madison and it was great. He did this thing where he passed around a pitcher to collect money that he'd give to a random server at the club, and he'd been doing it at every show, which was pretty great. It ended up going to a server whose family owned a small (really good and locally famous) Vietnamese restaurant that had recently (no joke) been hit by a car so he passed it around a second time.

It was an awesome show. He kept pulling out his phone to try out new bits on us, and actually did a longer version of The Machine, so I dunno, something must've gone right.

Also agreed about his silly dumb laugh. I dunno why but it always makes me laugh along.

I love the Comedy Club on State. You going to see Maron or Funches coming up?

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass

This tweet deserves a lot of love

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I laughed (not sure what the guy is concretely upset about)

https://twitter.com/kylekinane/status/1170910859205328898

This makes me even more stoked to see Kinane again