Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know it was in the the dawn of the thread, but Jeselnik is a jokesmith and I love it. I don't necessarily have a problem with someone having a persona onstage. Almost every comedian lies in their jokes, so what's the difference? Either way, I hope he does well? Anyone hear about Dane Cook imploding last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope Dane Cook kills himself.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not real crazy about Gervais. I'd never liked British humor, but then I found out British humor isn't just The Office and Keeping Up Appearances. I love John Oliver and Stewart Lee. Never heard of Kitson, but excited to.