Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlushablPet
Apr 27, 2002
AtKajAndAarAt
I made a chili based off Iron Leg's recipe, with some tweaks, and it came out great. I bought a 5lb round roast of beef, gave it a rub down, let it sit, then seared the poo poo out of it's sides in a near-molten cast iron pan. Then I dropped it in my slow cooker with some sausage, a can of chipotles, 2 habaneros and a bottle of Sierra Nevada, along with the usual spices and ingredients Iron Leg recommended.

I let it cook on low for 12 hours overnight; when it was done, the roast fell to pieces and was absurdly tender. I never wanted chili for breakfast so bad. It was spicy as poo poo too, which pleased me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU