Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
I forgot, do you need to do some sort of confirmation post here if you want to join the steam group? I recall something being said of that persuasion but not if it was this group, and I just requested to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Parker Lewis posted:

Is there any way to see the ranks of my teammates other than when I first join the server?

The number of stars next to their icon is indicative of rank.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

So this Killing Floor update happened and it seems to have broken my game.

E: Here! Have the bugcode that shows up when I try to start a solo game:
code:
 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2195 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (2202)

General protection fault!

History: ASteamStatsAndAchievementsBase::CheckSecurity <- ASteamStatsAndAchievementsBase::execInitialize <-
 (KFPlayerController KF-Aperture.KFPlayerController @ Function KFmod.KFPlayerController.PlayerWaiting.Timer : 00A3) <-
 UObject::ProcessEvent <- (KFPlayerController KF-Aperture.KFPlayerController, Function 
KFmod.KFPlayerController.PlayerWaiting.BeginState) <- UObject::GotoState <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (KFPlayerController
 KF-Aperture.KFPlayerController, Function Engine.Actor.SetInitialState) <- ULevel::SpawnActor <- (KFPlayerController) <-
 UObject::ProcessEvent <- (KFGameType KF-Aperture.KFGameType, Function KFmod.KFGameType.Login) <- ULevel::SpawnPlayActor 
<- MatchViewportsToActors <- (KF-Aperture) <- ClientInit <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- 
ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Aperture <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- 
FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
If I try joining GOTKF it just says there's a mod mismatch or something.

Jeabus Mahogany fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Dec 13, 2011

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Pumpking posted:

Have you tried verifying the game files?

That's the first time I've ever done that!

It didn't work.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Scyantific posted:

It got added recently.

Anyway, here's a rundown of the maps I'll be adding on GotKF, I've included download links as well, because apparently the file hosting site I used for them sucks horribly.

KF-420-Ganja-Farm-V1.rom
KF-Afghanistan.rom
KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.rom
KF-Arcade-Shopping-Center-final.rom
KF-Arcade-Skatepark-FIN.rom
KF-Archives.rom
KF-BellTolls.rom
KF-Corruption.rom
KF-HappyHour.rom
KF-LibraryFinal.rom
KF-LOTD-Downtown.rom
KF-MosEisleyScum.rom
KF-WestLondonNightv7.rom

E:
Here's a useful link that gives you download links for the complete whitelist of maps for Killing Floor. If it's not on here it's not whitelisted. I'll be adding it to the OP.
Map Whitelist

Figure I should point out the Corruption link is also broken and it isn't on the whitelist site.

Skatepark is awesome fun though

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Scyantific posted:

You sure it's broken? I just clicked on it and it worked fine for me.
If anyone has trouble with the Corruption link I'll be uploading it to my Dropbox.

You can find it here.

Well the link works fine, it's just that website is getting double header errors whenever I try to download. Maybe it's just me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

It's been a while since I've played this. Are any of the Weapon Packs must-haves?

• Locked thread