Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Joctan posted:

When I was a kid everytime I saw someone with a SEGA was because their parents got the wrong system

Did the SNES have Sega Channel? No, it didn't. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Corridor posted:

I'm still :stare: from that episode of SMB3 where he takes Sasano and Toujima to the baths. They're all just sitting there, loving naked, with tiny towels over their junk. Sasano and Touji look so incredibly awkward and say nothing the whole time. How did he even convince them do to that...

Sasano looks awkward 100% of the time, to be entirely fair.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Emong posted:

Well, there are SNES emulators with netplay, so you could use that.

The Saturn version would be hilarious, but no one is insane enough to code up a functional Saturn emulator, let alone add netplay.

There are several perfectly functional Saturn emulators out there these days, actually. Netplay I'm not so sure about.