Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

speaking of minds! know what's on mine? murders.
That episode was great. Great humor, great gameplay, one of the best examples of why this show is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

Random Stranger, what complete season torrents do you have finished? Is it just Seasons 4 and 9?

Also, you should really update part of the OP to include these, torrents are way, WAY easier to maintain than the mass of Multiupload links.

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

Great episode! I actually really enjoyed the side segments more than the game itself, but it was still a great one.

The preview they have for Super Ghouls N Ghosts really looks exciting though. Here's hoping we'll eventually see that one translated.

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

Bocc Kob posted:

I still have no idea how gliding with the cape works and Arino started doing that immediately. :negative:

He did read the manual after all. :v:

Great episode.

The Magikoopa portion was a bit painful to watch, but I remember as a kid I couldn't even get to Vanilla Dome without the Top Secret Area for unlimited powerups and admittedly a much easier way to get unlimited lives.

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

Is there a current place with all the latest torrents/links for episodes? A bunch on the OP are out of date, and I was wondering if there were any links to complete seasons (as far as they've been subbed) so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

So, in the latest episode translated, when they're talking to Arino about his 40th birthday live broadcast, there's a white sticker on the window that I've never noticed before. The white triangle, looks like a warning of some sort? What is that?