Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008
Never trouble trouble 'til trouble troubles you
Watching the brilliant Out of this World episode for the first time and it kind of feels like From watched this before making and deciding to get revenge on the west with Dark Souls.

I remember trying to decipher what the aliens were saying with my cousin when I was playing it as a kid too!

PUNCH CARD
PUNCH CARD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008

Linnear posted:

...I ...I really want to try that cartoon meat. It was my dream, as a child. Eventually I grew up, as all children must, and settled for steak, but the dream never really went away.

Although it does look a little too easy to bite into. I think one should struggle with it a little more, really sink their teeth in and wrest the meat from the bone.

I've just watched Arino winning a tin of Ritz crackers from a UFO catcher and it really made me wish he had legendary stuff like that in our prize games. I would always pick ritz's.

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008
Edit:
pointless post.

Padgjj fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 30, 2011

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008

vkeios posted:

If you're still willing, I'd love that stationary.

2578-4005-7722

Hey, would love the stationary if it's possible. Added both your codes and mine is 1118-1085-9308