Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008

Kerfuffle posted:

I've been trying to go in order because that's how I do things, I'm on episode 38 now, and it's been great seeing poor Inoue finally come out of his shell and get over his shyness. :3:

Wait till you get to Nakayama. Pon-koron, pon-koron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Did I understand that correctly? He only needed 1 point to beat this level?

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
How many presents has he actually opened? I'm been watching sporadically for the last couple hours and only recall seeing him open one, the Dragon Quest slime.

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Hitting the moving platform seems like complete dumb luck to me. You can't see it coming when you're up in the air and have to pretty much approximate where you think it's going to be once you've descended. The one time I remember Arino landing on it was when it changed directions. He missed it the first time, overshooting slightly, but caught it on the way back. Unfortunately, I don't think the platform changes directions like that in the later levels.

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Haha, Arino's reaction to getting 53 points on that

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Heh, just tried doing this same light plane test myself. First try, 42 points, second try, 70. It's really not hard.

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Did they say how long the extension's for?

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Why does he keep skipping that last ring? Going through it sets you up perfectly for the landing.

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008

Kerfuffle posted:

Haha I'm watching the USA Special now.

"Only problem is you gotta dry 'em off"

"Doraemon?"

"For you." [guy handing the zari-gani poster to Arino]

"Fuyo? Like winter version?"

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
I like how this fooled the gamingcx people. Some of the commenters are quite irate at the prank, others still haven't gotten it.

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
When I first started watching, I would skip all the arcade segments thinking they'd just be boring fluff. Paid off in the end though, once I exhausted the supply of available episodes and went back to find the arcade segments I had skipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man With Scissor
Mar 18, 2008
Voting for PaRappa. Previewed the raw and it looked amazing.