Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I always get a kick out of Abe cracking his knuckles audibly when he sits down to play and then just being the most polite person ever :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

SuperMarrio posted:

one of which is from the "Sing Whatever the Hell You Want" segments where Arino sings "KI-BE" to the tune of the SEGA logo- can you guys tell me which episode thats from?

KI~BE happened in the segment aired during the Lemmings 24 Hour Live.

EDIT: Is the footage of Inoko MAX and Kan calling people's voicemails as Beat Takeshi available anywhere?

Tonfa fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Apr 19, 2013

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

jyrque posted:

Since the first fourteen seasons are almost fully translated, should we start looking into creating torrents for seasons instead of individual episodes? Obviously some episodes cannot be released this way (released on DVD for example) in which case they can either be skipped or a dummy file (.txt) can be placed, explaining why the episode is not included.

Just include the segments video in place of the episode.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

joek0 posted:

New Episode
#162 Donkey Kong Country 2
6/20/2013

:unsmigghh: Holy poo poo. The wait for the subs is going to be unbearable. I didn't even like the DKC1 episodes because he was SO BAD at the game but with DKC2's difficulty...

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Broseph Brostar posted:

I was really disappointed when Arino didn't pick up that copy of Moonwalker

I just came to post this. I was really excited for a few seconds :negative:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

There are so many great moments but the top one has to be "Fightin's gone".

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The way he's slowly become more comfortable with appearing on-screen, I bet Kan ends up playing a game with/against Arino before GCCX ends.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

As someone who enjoyed DKC games a lot watching Arino play them is absolutely maddening at times. How did he never seem to catch on that banana layouts are hints? :negative:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

What better way to start the PSX era than Ape Escape? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Altered Beast is a great episode. The candy shop segment and the hostage negotiations are beautiful.

oh my god Kan at the beach

Tonfa fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Apr 12, 2018