Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
It would be pretty rad if the massive episode list could be split into seasons.

After reading the AD's bios I was curious to see what all the fuss over Inoko MAX was, but knowing he debuted in the 5th season didn't help at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

Joshuadel posted:

Deposit Files worked like a charm for me last time around, but for this episode it's suggesting three days and change to download. Is it worth registering for a paid account, or should I just go torrent instead?

Thanks for all you do, subbers. We're lucky to have you.

It is not advisable to buy a premium account with any file hosting service right now! They're dropping like flies.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

Fluffy Tail posted:

Takeshis Castle just isn't as good for me without Craig Charles's commentary.

I miss watching that show now, it was hilarious.
After Arino's first run through all I could hear was 'No winners this time on Takeshi's Castle!'

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
The first video was an hour-long 'documentary' covering the event, shown after the fact. It plays out very similarly to a regular episode.

The second video is a compilation of various segments shown during the 24 hour event, edited together by the SA Team.

There isn't a third video, unless you're thinking of the epsiode where Arino first played lemmings, which is just a regular episode.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
^^^^ the train episode was the latest so I guess it is.

Comrade Fakename posted:

Who uses a stand-alone DVD player any more? I play all my DVDs on my game consoles. Though I suppose if I was going to buy a whole DVD player for anything it would be this. I don't suppose there's any chance the discs would be region zero is there?

Oh, and of course, congrats Zari-gani, patron saint of Japanese videogame challenges.
Region zero would be pretty cool! A suprising amount of the imported DVDs I own are labeled Region 1 yet mysteriously play on my 360.

Every computer I own has a DVD-Rom drive, I don't know if they're region locked, but I can't imageine that being an issue for long.

That said if there is an offical UK release I will be all over it.