Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Grawl posted:

Made a mirror on my site, have fun! Would like to know the speeds people are getting, never really used the host for anything. At least it has a use now :v:

http://www.smokeordie.net/Game+Center+CX+058+-+Masked+Ninja+Hanamaru.avi

Bro, you're a bro. Started to download from DF and it was going to take over 6 hours. Saw your link - done in 6 minutes. Thank you very much but be on the look out for the New Zealand authorities trying to repossess your Mercedes Benz collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Phuzzy posted:

girl at the one event that screamed 'Scold me, Abe-sama' while the crew walked past the line

weirdest boner, etc

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

zari-gani posted:

Because I translated it and I'm Canadian and I gotta say, it was nice to actually know precisely how hot a place is for once. I don't know Fahrenheit at all and I'm always forced to Google convert F to C when watching American stuff so while I considered translating the temperature, I thought to myself "well if anyone really wanted to know, they could just Google it I suppose, but it's obviously very hot." Besides, we don't translate yen to dollars (except in that 24H compilation), km to miles, centimeters to inches in our translations... Is that bad? Serious question.

Metric system for life. :colbert:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Free stuff? Yes please.

2019-9781-4199

The SAGCCX community is simply wonderful.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Bosh! Flimshaw! Could some kind person re-send the GCCX Stationary my way? I didn't have the Stationary option unlocked in Swapnote and when the 3DS tried to receive it I get told the data has become corrupted and to bugger off.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Just received an email from myfax.com, successfully sent fax confirmation.

Keep an eye out for a big rear end Australian flag and words of encouragement.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

zari-gani posted:

OH MAN HERE WE GO

loving Masterpiece.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
TIME EXTENDO :colbert:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Fax is second from the top on the far left.

I can now sleep peacefully.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

yugge posted:

Does anyone know if the japanese steel battalion controller is compatible with an european xbox? Because the controller is pretty cheap from rakuten.

I have a friend who uses a Japanese Steel Battalion controller on his PAL Xbox with American and Japanese versions of the game. He's never had an issue so you'd be fine there. Shipping from Japan is what's going to bite you in the rear end - poo poo is heavy.

Hmmm, it's complete in box and he hasn't played it in years and his wife is always nagging him to get rid of poo poo he don't need around their house. Excuse me everyone, I think I left the Aurora Borealis on in my kitchen....

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
I've got a region free DVD player, a fist-full of cash and a strong currency comparison to the USD all on my side.

Let's do this poo poo. :c00lbert:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

zari-gani posted:

I ordered these four days ago from Rakuten and they arrived already. What sorcery is this?

I ordered a couple of Famicom games from Rakuten on Monday but haven't had an order confirmation or payment email sent. :tinfoil:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

ConanThe3rd posted:

Dominik Diamond

:getin:

ConanThe3rd posted:

Brian Crecente

:frogout:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Unrelated videos, HO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6L9bUouDr8

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
With his expert knowledge of 'Cream Lemon'.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Sure are a lot of angry messages over on gamingcx.com's comments page. Either mad at the subbing quality or pissed off because 'we wait three weeks for a new episode, and the best they can give us is a loving APRIL FOOL'S JOKE?!' then try to play it cool by saying it wasn't funny in the first place. :downs:

Suck it, parasites.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
I now have video evidence of my fax being on the show that I can gleefully wave at disinterested friends and family.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

That's some goddamn wife material right there.

Crushing on Watanabe.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

Sorry, she's taken. Watanabe got married after leaving the show and now works with her husband as a jeweler.

:suicide:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
New episode deluge?

Make it rain, SA-GCCX.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Shady3011 posted:

words words words CORPSE PARTY words

Where da funk is my translated Corpse Party sequel, Xseed?

I need to bear witness to more buttered poopers.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Gutcruncher posted:

Excuse me, you mean the Localization Masters at TV Nihon. How else could we watch this show starring Kachou Arino-san playing these kusoge gamesofts while Inokomax-kun receives teletextos from his Kaa-san? Theyre heroes, I tell ya.

You sound like a real expert, Gutcruncher-sama. ^_^

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

No episode today but I wanted to continue the Arino playing Mario theme with something different.

This video is in Japanese and there's no chance of it getting translated so I've only made it available for download:

http://depositfiles.com/files/3so1odmwo

This is Arino's appearance on the television show Manager. On it you will see a gaggle of Japanese girls compete in a Mario Brothers tournament against each other as Arino presides over them. At the end of the episode Arino takes on the winner.

Arino is not the only Japanese comedian to play Mario games...

There are normal shrieking Japanese girls on variety shows and then there is that one girl with the pigtails who could shatter glass with her wailing and looked like she was ready to burst into tears at any second.

Nonetheless, there is always something oddly fascinating about cheesy Japanese variety TV shows. Except for disembodied heads of b-list celebrities in the corner of the screen going "OOOOWAAAAAHHHHH!!!" at everything. gently caress those heads.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Bad J-Drama's are actually real life documentaries.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Am I crazy or is the female announcer for the arcade trip different in this episode? Her voice seems lighter and more enthusiastic, less authoritative and dignified.

Also, I never noticed this as a kid; Level 2 - Wookie Hole. So much lost childhood snickering.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
As per Arino's suggestion, I would totally play a simple NES-style downloadable game made entirely by Iwata.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
I received the gift of the Retro Game Master DVD set today for Xmas.

It's a Christmas miracle!

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
A wild Arino GC-CX figure has appeared on eBay.

$402.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takarato...#ht_3061wt_1163

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue The Kacho?

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

I should have invested heavily in Arino figures before we started the translation project... :v:

If the likes of Egashira can get a figma, perhaps Arino will too one day.

Believe....

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Bocc Kob posted:

It keeps noting it was "used previously". Used... for what? :gonk:

"Suddenly, this man enters..."

:pervert:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Domo Arigato Tossed-Salad Tomato.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
I have Metal Slug X and 3 on NeoGeo AES.

Who wants to touch me?

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

From what I've seen you're 60% of the way to having a Japanese convenience store.

Where do I get me some of those coin-flicking games?

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Expensive 'used' plastic doll update!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takarato...#ht_3157wt_1163

Dropped from $402 to $292. That's cheaper than a home version of Metal Slug 4 and infinitely more fun.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Watching the Ring-Ring Tactics Compilation and noticed they took out the sound clips of the song Monkey Magic by Godiego for the DVD edit.

When I first heard it on the TV episode subs I got nostalgia chills. I loving loved the show 'Monkey' as a kid.

A Japanese TV show, based on a Chinese legend, dubbed in England, and was super popular in Australia during the 80's. I dunno why but it just worked.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
ENGAGING BROADCAST :c00lbert:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
GIVE ME VINEGAR SQUID

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
I got all excited when I saw the thread had jumped three pages since I last refreshed.

"HOLY PENIS - NEW EPISODE!"

But it was all a bunch of poo poo-posting nonsense from some bozo.

:suicide:

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

Mister Crane posted:

So I'm just imagining the Kotaku subs and dubs as default settings on the dvds? And its insane and unrealistic to think that something with those on it succeeding would lead to more of those things in the future? Whatever. I'm done arguing with people like you. Apparently having opinions and voicing them in a calm rational manner is a bannable offense on the forum.

Oh goody, you're back.

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011
Oh, no room for Lazarus on the SA-GCCX translation team, huh?

Fine!

I'll go build my own quality subbing group, with blackjack and salty tears.

In fact, forget the quality and the blackjack!

Ahh, ignore the whole thing.