Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Someone send him a fax telling him to avoid the moving bonus platforms until he gets better at hitting the stationary ones.

You would think muscle memory would've kicked in by now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
It seems everyone is paying attention to the altimeter but Arino. The amount of time he spends at 2 feet on the rocket belt is nerve wracking.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011

Fickle Fascination posted:

drat, the ancient fax machine in work isn't working at all. I wanted to send this:

Though it's probably not a reference that would be familiar in Japan anyway. Ah well.

This is great! I can fax it if you'd like.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Someone pull a "Thank you, Nina!" ringtone for her.

So great.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Inoko MAX gut punch!

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Extensive Planning

Immediate Failure

Game Center CX

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Why did Arino's kids draw him with poop around his mouth?

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011

zari-gani posted:

ZIG-ZAG ZIG-ZAG!!

x1000!

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011

Comrade Fakename posted:

3) This helicopter level is tense as gently caress. It is the final level, isn't it?

Actually, beating this opens up a sort of New Game+ with harder levels (weather/wind and higher scores required) that ends with one final helicopter mission. Defeating the mission they're playing now gives you your Pilot Wings certificate, though, so I'm sure they'll stop here.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Dude's got a limp geoduck on his head.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
Adding my congrats to the pile. Amazing news!

This isn't the yet-to-be-announced throw-a-couple-bucks to the SA-GCCX team project, is it? I'd still like to compensate all of you in some way for bringing us so much joy.

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011

xamphear posted:

Okay, so I'm at PAX East. Which one of you did I StreePass with? Your message was "Kacho On" and you'll recognize me because my message was also
"Kacho On"!

Hey, it was me! I somehow missed this when you posted it. I streetpassed with 700 people at PAX East as a confusing and incredibly inefficient way of spreading the word about the show. Anyone I streetpassed with again got some variation on "Google Game Center CX / SAGCCX" as a personal greeting.

I was crazy excited when I saw yours. I got one other GCCX reply on a personal greeting so we're out there.

The large retrogaming community at PAX makes me wonder if PATV might be a good fit for the show...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unsupervised
Sep 2, 2011
REC ON!